Yesterday was a big day for our porch. This room has been almost unchanged since we bought the house in 2011. We put in new windows on the side walls but the tongue and groove paneling looked terrible.
The front wall looks good because we kept the original windows, and the ceiling is good. The front of the house/living room wall was in rough shape because is new windows too.
We decided to put siding on the main wall and new paneling on the side walls. We aren’t completely done, but here’s a peak at the in progress photos:
I also got started grouting the fireplace.
We have a long weekend ahead of us trying to finish up projects between work events I have to attend, but we are making awesome progress! Thanks for reading!